This is a “Club of Hostelry, Handcrafts and Agro-food Excellence” intended to give visibility to tourist products distributed along the length of the different routes travelled by the King/Emperor Charles Hapsburg.
It seeks, as well, to integrate into the COOPERATION NETWORK OF THE EUROPEAN ROUTES OF EMPEROR CHARLES V – and its European Cultural Itinerary – the whole fabric of the hostelry, handcraft and agro-food production in the cities and regions through which the different routes pass.
The Club of product integrates 5 "label" of quality, which are achieved after the implementation of the quality standards required by the manuals of good practices, created for each specialty. The attached companies to this club are located in partner cities of the Network of Cooperation of the European Routes of the Emperor Carlos V, and therefore have a relationship with the life of the monarch. The classifications of the Tourist Product Club of Charles V "are the next:
- Imperial Lodging. Accommodation Establishment specialized in the figure of Charles V.
- Imperial Kitchens. Restaurants, Inns, Gastro Pubs, Tapas Bars…, which offer a renaissance menú based on the recipes that Charles V tasted.
- Manufacture and/or sale of Handcraft products (leather, wood, fabric, antiques…) so long as the products are entirely local (materials and workmanship) and their traditional handcraft style is accredited.
- Production and/or sale of traditional Agri -food Products: Foods in all categories – meats, fish, milk products, fruits, vegetables, spices etc, both fresh or preserved, and locally produced drinks (wines, ciders, beers, sparkling wines, natural liqueurs…)
- Collaborating Establishments. Any type of establishment or company that collaborates with the start-up or distribution of products or services related to Charles V. (Typical product stores, tourist guides, receptive agency ....)