2019 PERMANENT EXHIBITION. Museum Mühlberg 1547. A permanent exhibition on the battle of Mühlberg (Germany). Museum Mühlberg 1547 offers fascinating insights into the play of powers in the early 16th century. On April 24th, May 1st, September 8th, December 12th, Guided Tours. Bartholomäus Strauchmann, who gave in April 1547 the crucial advantage to the catholic league under Emperor Charles V and in consequence helped the Emperor to win the battle of Mühlberg, will give his view on the battle days during a guided tour in the Museum Mühlberg 1547, dressed in his typical garb and after a traditional greeting.
- JANUARY 19. Congress Margarita de Austria in Ortona. Participation of Centro Culturale Luigi Einaudi, San Severo (Italy).
- JANUARY 23-25. Presentations in tourism fair FITUR. Madrid (Spain).
- FIRST WEEKEND OF FEBRUARY. Equestrian route and historical re-enactments of the last route of the Emperor Carlos V, between Jarandilla de la Vera and the Monastery of Yuste. (Extremadura, Spain).
- MARCH 11. Conference: French invasion in the Kingdom of Naples 1528-1530. Centro Culturale Luigi Einaudi, San Severo (Italy).
- MARCH 30: Board of director on the Route Network of emperor Charles V in Cava de' Tirreni (Italy).
- APRIL 4-6. International Congress. Hernán Cortes in the XXI Century. 500 Anniversary of the arrival of Cortés to México. Medellin and Trujillo (Spain). European and Iberoamerican Foundation of Yuste.
- APRIL 24. Historical Dramatized Guided Tour. Museum Mühlberg 1547 (Germany).
- APRIL. Congress. Presentation of the European Cultural Route of – The routes of Charles V-“. Organized by Centro Culturale Luigi Einaudi. Calabria (Italy).
- MAY 1. Historical Dramatized Guided Tour. Museum Mühlberg 1547.
- MAY 4. Presentation of the commemorative plaque to the “Interpretation Center of "LAST LANDING OF CHARLES V", as collaborator center of The Routes of Charles V. Cultural Association "El palenque". Laredo (Spain).
- MAY 9. CHARLES V EUROPEAN AWARD Monastery of Yuste. (Cuacos de Yuste-Spain). European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation.
- MAY 17. Historical reenactment, Corteo Storico “Tiberio Lisolis e la Municipalitá”. San Severo (Italy).
- MAY-SEPTEMBER. CAROLUS V FESTIVAL. The Carolus V Festival brings wa series of events that showcase the heritage and Renaissance history of Europe. The historic and festive programme is organised within the framework of the Cooperation Network of the European Routes of Emperor Charles V.
- MAY. "Waiting for Charles V". Renaissance concerts and various cultural events. San Severo (Italy).
- MAY/JUNE. "The emperor’s concerts". The European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation, in collaboration with National Heritage, commemorating key dates in the life of the Emperor in Yuste. Royal Monastery of Yuste. Cuacos de Yuste (Spain).
- JUNE 2. Family Day. A festive day to treat yourself, have fun, be costumed, discover and get incredible memories: with cooking workshops, dance, music, games, crossbow shooting, guided tours… A unique opportunity to go back in time with family or friends and relive the Renaissance, meet the Ladies of the Court, the Knights of the Golden Fleece and the crossbowmen, in an amazing location. Coundenberg Palace. Brussels
- JUNE 4-7. Training Academy of the Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe. Visby (Sweden).
- JUNE 26 & 29: The Ommegang in the Grand Place. Brussels
- JUNE 26 & 29: The shooting of the crossbowmen in Sablon. Brussels.
- JUNE 26-29: Ommegang Festivals. Brussels.
- JUNE. Pistonieri of Santa Maria del Rovo. Cava de ' Tirreni (Salerno, Tirreni, Italy). Renaissance week with historical re-enactments.
- JUNE. Congress. “Presentation of the European Cultural Route of – The routes of Charles V-“. Organized by Centro Culturale Luigi Einaudi. Bassilicata (Italy)
- JUNE-SEPTEMBER. Campus Yuste: Place: The Royal Monastery of Yuste European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation.
- JUNE-JULY: Exhibition “The Dream: The longest trip”. Multimedia Exhibition about the first round-the-world trip of Magallanes and Elcano (1518-1519). Tordesillas (Spain)
- First weekend of July Historical Re-enactment: Heart of an Empire. Mojados (Valladolid, Spain).
- JULY. Fair and Parade of the Stroppendragers in Ghent (noose bearers) (Belgium).
- JULY 16-19. Summer Course The world (in feminine) of Charles V: The woman in the Renaissance Europe and the Imperial Court. European and Iberoamerican Foundation of Yuste. Royal Monastery of Yuste. Cuacos de Yuste (Spain).
- JULY. PROPOSAL, MEETING OF THE GOVERNING BOARD IN GERMANY.
- FRIDAYS OF AUGUST. Dramatized Guided Tour The First round-the-world trip of Magallanes and Elcano. Tordesillas (Spain)
- AUGUST 14-21. Renaissance week, imperial and commoner fairs. Medina del Campo (Valladolid - Spain).
- AUGUST 24. Re-enactment of the first landing of Charles V in Spain. The traditional fishing port of Tazones was the scene, in 1517, of the arrival of the Emperor Carlos V to take possession of the Spanish Crown. Tazones (Asturias, Spain).
- AUGUST 25. Re-enactment of the first landing of Charles V in Spain. The activities continues in the town of Villaviciosa through the streets of the historic center of the town, as well as the making of dramatized tours in the "Casa de los Hevia", place where he spent the first night in hispanic lands. Villaviciosa (Asturias, Spain).
- AUGUST. Landing of John of Austria in Marina de Messina. Messina (Italy).
- SEPTEMBER 8. Historical Dramatized Guided Tour. Museum Mühlberg 1547.
- SEPTEMBER 19 -22. Last landing of Charles V in Laredo and Cultural and Renaissance week. (Cantabria, Spain).
- SEPTEMBER 21. "The emperor’s concerts". Cámara Antiqua. European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation. Royal Monastery of Yuste. Cuacos de Yuste (Spain).
• OCTOBER, 2-4. ADVISORY FORUM OF THE CULTURAL ROUTES OF THE COUNCIL OF EUROPE. SIBIU (ROMANIA).
• OCTOBER 2-4. Summer Course. Charles V and Malt Order. European and Iberoamerican Foundation of Yuste. Royal Monastery of Yuste. Cuacos de Yuste (Spain).
• OCTOBER 6. "The emperor’s concerts". Singer Pur. European and Ibero-American Academy of Yuste Foundation. Royal Monastery of Yuste. Cuacos de Yuste (Spain).
• OCTOBER 28-31. MEETING OF THE SCIENTIFIC COMMITTEE IN LECCE (Italy).
• OCTOBER 19-20: A night in Valdestillas (Valladolid). Historical recreation of the arrival of Emperor Charles V.
• OCTOBER 19-20. Charles V route to Medina de Pomar (Burgos, Spain) Markets, Renaissance activities...
- NOVEMBER. 3. Re-enactment of the arrival of Charles V in Medina del Campo. (Valladolid, Spain)
- NOVEMBER 9-10. Re-enactment of the arrival of Charles V in Tornavacas and Charles V Imperial Market. Tornavacas. (Cáceres).
- NOVEMBER 16-17. Re-enactment of the arrival of Charles V in Jarandilla de la Vera. (Cáceres).
- DECEMBER 1-4, Meeting of the General Assembly in Mühlberg (Germany).
- DECEMBER 12, Historical Dramatized Guided Tour. Museum Mühlberg 1547.
PROPOSAL. IV INTERNATIONAL FORUM OF THE ROUTES OF EMPEROR CHARLES V IN PANAMÁ. (DATE TBC).